The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Weintraub has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James S Weintraub has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. James S Weintraub is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I'm writing this review because I don't want to see other people hurt. Dr. Weintraub is a terrible doctor. He misdiagnosed my condition, prescribed the wrong medicine, and gave me the wrong instructions for application. His negligence and inability to be a doctor has left me permanently scarred. He is a despicable human being and a liar when confronted. He should not be practicing medicine of any kind. He need s to be doing something where he won't be a danger to people.
Dr Weintraub was incredibly condescending and rudely abrupt with me as a first time patient. He wasn't interested in helping my issue, nor did seem to think I'd be able to understand. He skirted around all of my questions. I most definitely will not return to his office, as I received no help or treatment on my first visit. But more importantly, I am urging you to avoid his practice, you would waste your time and money...especially if you're a female.
I have never been to a doctor's office and been treated so rudely by both doctor and staff. One of the staff member's name is Irene who is very rude. Not only did the doctor have a very poor bedside manner, but he then tried to sell me on which appeared to be his own product line. He's very quick to prescribe something and not give much more instructions on anything...except to make monthly visits so he can collect on the office visit co-pays. After many office visits, and his "cures" not working AT ALL, I suggested something else to try. When I did, he appeared to take offense to it as though I was telling him how to do his job. Nevertheless, I had the surgery that "I" suggested done, and it absolutely cleared up my problem. I truly felt that if I didn't suggest it, I would still be paying him for office visits that would not result in taking care of my skin problem. Also, when I asked a staff member to call my health provider, I was given a big sigh and was told they'll get to it when they can. Apparently they didn't after several days, so I had to call again. I thought the doctor's priority is the patient. Obviously his poor demeanor reflects and rubs off on his staff.
Dr. Weintraub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. James S Weintraub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames Seth Weintraub Md, 1240 S Westlake Blvd Ste 102, Westlake Village, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James S Weintraub in this video.
Dr. James S Weintraub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.