1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James B Wessinger?

Works for Insurance Companies

This so-called doctor works for insurance companies and is a quack of the worst kind. If he is rating you for a workmen's comp case, expect to be screwed. He's practically blind, deaf, and is going to write in favor of the insurance company. His office is moldy, too. Stay clear if you can. QUACK!

IME Evaluation

This person shouw not be allowed to practice medicine. The worst doctor I have ever meet and dealt with. After 3 months being treated by other doctors and having MRI results showing 2 herniated disc in back . in his report says their is medically nothing wrong with me. Falsifying medical record's is a felony i do hope he understand s that even though he's not my doctor he's still legally committing fraud . this man is a quack unethical doctor who i intend on filing civil lawsuit against good luck with anyone dealing with unethical doctor

This guy is a insurance company back. He doesn't care about you at all. He is a hack. He is paid to deny your claim period. My Dr. Who the insurance comp sent me to for 2 plus years. Reached the decision by MRI AND CT SCAN that I needed a fusion surgery. We'll Dr. Wessinger in 5 mins determined that I didn't. He wouldn't look at my tests he touched me and magically knew I was exaggerating my sysmptoms. Do not trust this man his license is for sale.

strictly a stooge for the insurance companies. if you need an ICA, try somewhere else.

rude dr. from day 1

Left to wait in room for dr. for 2 and one half hours. Dr. was rude and said i was fat. I was their for a shoulder injury.

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. His staff was nice enough when they looked up from their magazines. I suppose the doctor would be great if you are man of at least 50 years of age. I am a 40 year old female. He was short with me and belittled his staff during the evaluation for not completing the full medical history. He did not let me answer questions fully and rushed me through his evaluation. I sat in another room and listed to him be very personable and chatty with his older male patients. I was not impressed after waiting more that 2 hours and then being rushed through his evaluation as if he was late for a lunch date or some other more important appointment.

I thought Dr. Wessinger was extremely professional, experienced and well-versed in his field and I felt very well taken care of. He is one of the most qualified doctors in the greater Lansing area and I would highly recommend.

Dr. James B Wessinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Okemos, MI.

Dr. James B Wessinger Is this you?