Dr. James Whiteneck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Whiteneck?

Top notch professional

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Whiteneck explained everything step by step that he was going to do during and after surgery. This occurred at our first office visit. Before my spouse was ready to go into surgery, Dr. Whiteneck again told us what to expect. I was notified how my spouse was doing by a nurse after each step of the bypass. After surgery, Dr. Whiteneck came and spoke with me at length. I had so much confidence in his care!! During recovery and until my spouse was released, Dr. Whiteneck was in touch with the nursing staff as well as the patient and myself. All and I do mean all of the nurses that took care of my husband said that Dr. Whiteneck was the best!!!

Endarterectomy experience

Posted on July 15th, 2012

I should have done more research on this procedure before having in done, because I did have some surprises. However, Dr. Whiteneck was excellent in his surgical performance and in his compassion and willingness to answer any and all questions I had. I have recommended this physian to my spouse for his upcoming surgery.

Posted on May 9th, 2017