Dr. James R Whittum Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James R Whittum?

3-minute evaluation visit with doctor for a pulled hamstring. Doctor looked at my knee, did not look at or feel my hamstring. He said that, since I walked in, I should be fine in 4-6 weeks. When I asked him to explain my condition further, his response was very limited. I left with the impression that I had wasted his time. Amazing.

Very bad bedside manor

Saw him for an injury to my left wrist, said it was not broken probably just sprained told me if I wanted to make myself feel better to put a soft bandage on it, that I could return to work full duty without a problem. As my wrist still hurts very bad and makes a clicking on the outside of my wrist and no way I can work full duty as an LNA

Awesome Dr.

Ridiculous

Extremely rude, talked down because of my age, although I am an adult over twenty. Insinuated that I lied about pain very rudely. "If there really is pain, you can take an advil." Left more angry than I have been since I can remember. Waste of time and money, see someone else if possibly.

Had a positive experience

i had an appointment today @ 11:30 a.m was seen on time. I only had to wait 5 minutes in the room after the nurse brought me in. When he came in he listened to me about my issue which was carpal tunnel. He gave me a cortizone shot, talk about what should happen with it and what we will have to do if it Dosnt work. Overall I had a good experience with him.

Seems like a good fellow.

I will be seeing this doctor soon for a knee issue. Making an appointment was easy and I don't think 4 bad (and shallow reviews) can make the man.

Inept, unprofessional, and rude

He was so rude and unprofessional during my wife's visit, that we wrote a letter to the president of the hospital. This man is not fit to be called Dr.

Stay Away

Abrupt, irritable, angry, grandiose,punishing. Stay away.

Useless

Treated me for a year,including surgery.No better than before I saw him..Very little examination of affected area.Will not listen and take you seriously. If he says he fixed the problem he will not even listen to anything otherwise.

bedside manner not caring about patient just himself in/out