Dr. James Whitworth Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James Whitworth?

Excellent and Awesome Psychiatrist

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I saw Dr. Whitworth for over ten years and he did a great job of managing my medications. My case is complicated. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

Posted on September 7th, 2014

I've worked with Dr. Whitworth for over 15 years. Even after we moved, I have continued to travel to Billings to see him. The thing I most like about him is that he seems genuinely concerned about how I am doing and how to help. He also understands that my mental health also involves my husband and children (special needs), so he is interested in what is going on with them as well.

Posted on December 20th, 2016