Dr. James Wiberg Is this you?

Posted on March 25th, 2011

i fired him as my doctor 20 yrs ago best thing i ever did this is no joke he set unobtainible goals to reach regarding my diabetus and would not support me or assist in any way in career decisions i wanted to take as i was young when seeing him. since 1985 my current doc supported me i have had a succesful career as an electrican working in hazordous situations and operating dangerous machenery which he said i could not do and have had very good controll of my health keeping my a1c tests below 7

STICK TO INTERNAL MEDICINE

Posted on January 19th, 2011

His listening skills are not polished and his focus on psychology (rather than internal medicine) can be frustrating.Other than that, James Wieberg, MD is a very intelligent and agressive Internist who can be trusted to provide excellent, wise, experienced Care.Barbara Jean Cepress, RN

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Wiberg since 1977. I had to see another Dr. for a few years when insurance plan changed and this gave me an opportunity to compare. There was no comparison. Dr. Wiberg is exceptional. He is thorough in his exams and understands importance of Dr./Patient relationship. He works well with adolescents and adults.

Posted on November 15th, 2009

He has always been a very caring doctor to me. Spends the time necessary for my visit. Appreciate his dedication.

Type 2 Diabetes