Dr. James C Wilbeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Wilbeck?

Does not address all positive urine cultures just let it be, no medication said it was not necessary because the previous urine specimen which i took in his office only showed two wbc and was only 2cc , The culture specimen was taken the next day after my blood drawn date and i was told by his nurse to bring it to the lab. This was a voided specimen given to the lab in less than one hr and no routine was ordered on it..., at first his nurse called and said the DR.ordered Macrobid. i told her that is a drug that I cannot take and my primary Dr has it listed. Please let him know so i can start the antibiotic.l called walgreens several times nothing sent. Finally had to call my primary Dr. who had her nurse call in for amoxicillin. When I asked him why he ordered macrobid then changed his mind, he said because i did not see the whole picture you only have two wbc and I only treat protein problems .i was not feeling well, my legs were swollen told him and his nurse, she had me bring in the fresh urine for the culture. i get better treatment from my vet when my dog is sick. very disappointed

Really cares about his patients

He actually called me at home to personally discuss my medications! Very personable and seems to really care about his patients. He's the first doctor to successfully address my issues. I finally feel better :)

So attentive. I feel like I am in very good hands!

Patient Experience Review

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr Wilbeck. He is very professional and made me feel very comfortable. All of the office staff were courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone ,

Dr. Wilbeck finally diagnosed my daughter and not only took excellent care of her, was understanding and kind to me, and continues to do so. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him for anyone.