Dr. James Wilkes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wilkes?

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Does Not have a good bedside matter . Very firm at times and not very patient .

I have been a patien..

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Wilkes for over 20 years. I have complete confidence with Dr.Wilkes. He goes above and beyond with his treatment. Dr. Wilkes cares about his patients. Overall rating I give 5 stars for everything.

I am extremely pleas..

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I am extremely pleased with my results. The professional and friendly, caring staff have exceeded my expectations. I would stronlgly recommend Dr Wilkes, his staff and the therapy staff to anyone needing knee replacement surgery.

I was very satisfied..

Posted on March 15th, 2016

I was very satisfied with everybody and everything at the clinic. My bad situation didn't seem so bad with care I received. Thanks to Dr. Wilkes and staff.

Very Friendly

Posted on September 29th, 2014

My treatment is still in progress.... However, past procedures/appointments have all been handled professionally, efficiently, and with empathy. I appreciate the professional and spotless atmosphere. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately for me, I've needed the services of all departments (x-ray, MRI, physical therapy, and outpatient surgery). Each department runs as smoothly as the next. It is obvious to me that everyone communicates, so my appointments with Dr. Wilkes are efficient and productive. Thank you.

great doc, poor people skills

Posted on July 5th, 2011

one of the most important parts af being a good physician is the ability to connect with the patient. granted, drs are busy but they need to take the time to assess the patient as a person, not a case. one first meeting, he reviewed my file and, to me, was critical of my treatment by my ongoing care/treatment by my specialist regarding prescriptions and long term care. other than that, i found him to knowledgable, professional, and responsive to my questions in person, by phone or e-mail. this is pre surgical review; will post response after surgery regarding follow up care.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017