Dr. James Winblad Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James Winblad?

People seeking treatement for the 1st time stay away from this place!!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I was not happy with the service provided at all. This doctor diagnosed me with PCOS right away and gave me metformine to take. After a week she told me she doesn't think I have PCOS. She doesn't like to be challenged and and does not test you for everything before giving you a solution. She is very cold, no emotion and does not understand how difficult it's for people to go through fertility problem. She diagnosed me with Reduced Ovarian Reserve without checking my FSH level. I don't trust her judgment and I am looking into getting a second opinion. She is awful at giving bad new and is not caring or sincere about other people emotions, feeling and very very insensitive.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr. Kent is the most amazing OB dr I have ever met, he made sure that I was comfortable the whole time during my pregnancy and through labor. He makes sure you stay updated know exactly what is going on and makes sure you stay comfortable. He is a great man and very nice and outgoing!! HE IS MY DOCTOR FOREVER!!

Metastatic Melanoma