Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Wolach
Dr. James Wolach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greeley, CO, with another office in Fort Collins, CO. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wolach is affiliated with North Colorado Medical Center, Del E Webb Memorial Hospital and Banner Boswell Medical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Wolach has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. James Wolach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.