Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Woodiel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
i went to dr. woodeil my 1st vist went pretty good. every vist after that went down hill & he acted as tho i was a burden. to make matters worse he put me on some meds they wasnt narcotics or anything like that & one day a half hr into my app he says im gona put u on this med, i said u already did like 4 app.s ago. then i called for a refill on a totaly dif med & he goes ur not on that from me so i cant refill it, i said uh u put me on it at my last app. they said we will check ur records & call u back, they called back calling me a liar saying there was no records of him ordering that med. i said uh he did why would i lie, do u want my pharmacy to send proof they said yes we will call after we get the proof, i called the pharmacy & it has been 4 or 5 days & they havent even called me. he kept forgetting what problems i have, every visit i have to remind him of so much. either he dont care & keep good records or he is having health problems his self & probably needs to stop practicing.
Dr. Woodiel has been my family doctor for more than ten years now. I have never had any issues with getting an appointment nor have I ever been giving an inaccurate diagnosis. Dr. Woodiel always describes the illness and treatment in layman terms and is very verbal on what needs to be done to try to prevent future issues with an illness.
Dr. Woodiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wyoming Valley Health Care
Dr. James C Woodiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames C Woodiel Md, 1002 N Shelby St Ste 1002, Salem, IN
Dr. James C Woodiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, IN.