Dr. James L Woodman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James L Woodman?

First visit

Very impressed by Dr Woodman's thoroughness, explanations and kindness. I am very glad to know him.

Extremely knowledgeable, caring doctor with superb "bedside manner".

Best Doctor

Dr. Woodman has given excellent care. He gives you the time and listens to you. He explains why of your treatment, but still gives you the choice. I feel safe in his care.

One of the most caring doctors the hospital has!

Never keeps me waiting. Takes all the time I need with him, and answers all my questions.

Great Doctor

Dr. Woodman is great his nurses are amazing. The front office staff is rude and very impatient with patience.

Always has excellent care. He is part of my family n he has helped my family tremendously. I THANK GOD HE WAS PUT IN MY PATH.

Compassionate family doctor for 15+ yrs

I have been with Dr. Woodman for about 15 years. Since I was 12! And I hope I stay with him for another 15. He was my mother's doctor also. Now he is my sons pediatrician. I recommend him to everyone looking for a doctor.

My husband, who has several serious health conditions, has been a patient of Dr. Woodman's for several years now. I can honestly say that we've never met another doctor who is as likeable, kind, and sincerely caring as Dr. Woodman. He always listens to every concern, and answers all our questions in language we can understand. Even though he's very busy, he never makes us feel rushed. He is very knowledgeable, and never hesitates to confer with other specialists if needed. And he has a wonderful bedside manner: very calm and soft-spoken. Also, we've been told by others that he us the family doctor of choice for many of the hospital staff, which speaks volumes.

Outstanding Physician

Both my wife and I have Dr Woodman as our primary care physician. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. Great diagnostician, listens to what we have to say and explains things in terms we understand.

Sally Pupillo

If you are lucky enough to get an appointment to see Dr. Woodman, count your blessings and don't let him go. He is very much in demand in the Rockford Region. Everyone I have ever spoken to who knows of him, has nothing but glowing accolades about him, including me. He has helped me on so many occasions. I feel so much better in the 10 years he has been my doctor. He is very busy but always available during a crisis. He is very kind, soft spoken and extremely supportive.

I work with Dr Woodman and He is my physican. What a wonderful man. He is so intelligent and caring. he takes his time and explains things so well. I would never consider going to another doctor. he has kept my husband alive and our family loves him. I would suggest if you are looking for a doctor look no futher! he is more than a family physican he is a true family Doc who cares.

Dr. James L Woodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.