Dr. James Woods Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Woods?

John Muir's Best Physician

Posted on November 26th, 2017

Dr. Woods was my physician since 1997, I moved from San Diego to the San Ramon Valley. Dr. Woods provided me medical care that is textbook and medical school protocol. During the time he was my physician he was very pleasant, always smiling. Dr. Woods had an examination room and an office desk with books and reference books. I could say that at the moment I am living a healthy life, traveling all over the world, living a fast pace life. Dr. Woods encourage me to live life to the fullest and don't deal with dramas from other people, balancing marriage and children. I have high BP but with diet and healthy living I has been able to maintain my health. I was sadden when I learned Dr. Woods retired. He has (have) mild Parkinson's but he was an excellent confidential person to seek advice from. I have carry on his advice when I experience real fears, that will developed stress. While traveling the world I always remember Dr. Woods advice. I wish Dr. Woods had spent more time traveling the world and enjoying life. But he gave his life to his profession and save lives and maintain the health of many. Dr. Woods I wish you all the very best for always... JH Alamo, CA

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Woods has been my primary physician for over 25 years. He is an excellent doctor! He takes the time to do a thorough exam whenever I have an appointment. He provides important medical information in an easy to understand mode. He listens to my concerns and I have been extremely satisfied with his medical expertise over the years!

very limited caring and concern

Posted on September 8th, 2012

If you or your loved one is elderly and has limited financial options, this physician is very limited regarding caring and concern. Long wait, condescending manner, assumes he knows what you want and what you are going to ask before you open your mouth. Talks at you rather than with you. He spoke more caringly at the bedside and took a quick peek at swelling to determine the cause. His recommendation seemed reasonable enough but there was no follow-up.

Woods is Top Tier

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Woods has been my primary doctor for 20 years. He truly cares about his patients. He spends a lot of time... explains things so you can understand and will go the extra step to accomodate you even though he has a full calendar. He follows up on the phone (personally!) or via email. He's a great doctor...

Posted on May 9th, 2017