Dr. James Worden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Worden?

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Excellent and caring Doctor

one of the best

Posted on December 16th, 2014

compassionate, understanding, gentle and extremely competent

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr Worden is one of the best you can find. He is the "best stick" in town , if you have to have someone poking a needle deep into your spine, it should be him. He is the most caring and very very knowledgeable doctor.

In a league of his own....

Posted on March 30th, 2012

This country's healthcare system would lead the world if other doctors had but a small fraction of the caring, compassion, and knowledge of this man. Dr. Worden, his office staff, and Judy (physical therapy) have quickly helped me to understand that successful pain management is a team effort with the most important member being me. Up until I made an appointment with Dr. Worden, I had no idea how poor my previous treatment plans with other doctors had been. In the very first office visit, I learned more about my conditions than I had learned from 4 other doctors over a period of 12 years. During a time in my life where the medical industry had beaten down my entire family to the point of broken, Dr. Worden showed me that there are doctors out there that really do care, and care deeply. He immediately developed a through plan for my conditions and within one month I felt better than I had in years. At the second office visit, he discovered another dangerous condition that 4 others doctors had overlooked. I was in treatment for this condition within 1 week after he had referred to a specialist in that specific field. He honestly might have saved my life.

Posted on August 14th, 2017