Dr. James Wrede Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wrede?

I highly recommend Dr. Wrede!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

He’s an incredibly caring doctor, healer, and human. I’ve been in significant pain for 6 years and not a single doctor or “test” could find what was wrong. He was able to make a diagnosis just by looking at my medical history and observing my posture. Dr. Wrede patiently listens to me and continues to alter his treatment plan to best suit my needs. For the first time, I have finally found some relief from my pain and I feel better with every visit!

Made a big difference

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Wrede has taught me a lot about the chronic pain I have been suffering for 20 + years. He has been able to unlock (only way to describe it) back muscles that a chiropractor once described as a brick wall. Slow but sure progress on muscles that have been doing the wrong thing for many years.

correct diagnosis +advise

Posted on January 19th, 2014

He was accurate in diagnosing my back pain. MRI tests agreed with his diagnosis. Did all he could to alleviate pain. I couldnt walk when I first came to him. I was able to walk after 1 visit. Suggested seeing another doctor for a shot. It was the correct choice.Have been pain fee . I was midiagnosed at the hospital telling me I had a bursa and it would go away. Better then a Cbiropractor he is also an M D +Painless. My wife has also been helped by him

a superb practitioner/person

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Dr. Wrede is that rare doctor who heals both body and soul. Not only is he a master of osteopathy he is highly ethical, witty and, he listens and honors patient input/needs. His staff, Joy and Tracy cheerfully reflect his compassionate approach. After a number of disappointing medical choices, I am so thankful to have found him to treat my mobility issues and address my search for holistic (non Rx) well being whenever possible.

my feelings on Dr. Wrede

Posted on January 12th, 2012

This doctor is wonderful... Has a great personality and a warm and caring manner... He explains what he is doing and lets me know if there will be any pain associated with his moves. He actually treats his patients with respect and seems to care about all of them.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Accurately diagnosis (misplaced rib) and prompt fix!

Amazing man!

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

i have seen many Doctors in my life. Dr. wrede is by far one of the best I have seen. I have Fibromyalgia and Arthitis in my hip and spine. he has helped me walk and funtion to the point that I can be almost feel "normal". he see's me every week. His Office manager is one of the sweetest woman I have ever come across before. She will fit us in when needed. My Daughter also has many health issue. She suffered a TBI when she was 6 and still has seizure's from it. he has helped her regain her control of her seizures as well. I would Highly recommend Dr. Wrede to anyone!

karajean

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I have had fibromyalgia for about 15 years. During ths time, I have tried everything out there. Determined to keep up the search until relief was found, I began seeing Dr. Wrede 4 weeks ago. I tried not to get my hopes up because they had been dashed so many times. Dr Wrede has helped my pain level go from a 9-10 to a 3-4. I am so happy. Thank you, Dr. Wrede.

Posted on April 27th, 2010

I have spinal stenosis, scoliosis, neuropathy, arthritis, etc .....I had seen specialists, had second opinions and was told there was nothing further that could be done. I was ready to give up when my primary physician recommended me to Dr. Wride.At the very beginning Dr. Wrede said he could not cure me. He explained the procedures he would do to try to alleviate some of my pain. He also told me of things I could do at home to help.I have been seeing him for over a year and have noticed a marked difference. I am now able to do so much more than I did in the past. As he said, he has not cured me but I feel so much better.I would definite refer him to a friend.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016