Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James S Wu
Dr. James S Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Wu has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James S Wu has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. James S Wu has the following 15 expertise
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Crohn's Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
Dr. James S Wu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Wu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. James S Wu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James S Wu in this video.
Dr. James S Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.