Dr. James Sim Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Sim?

Disgusting office

Posted on May 18th, 2016

When we entered the office my husband and I felt like we went through a time portal into the 80s. There is a small 10" box tv on a big wooden table, all the chairs in the waiting room are mismatched, there is a little tikes table with a disgusting wooden toy on it, and worst of all the walls. The walls are a wood paneling that at first glance you wouldn't think anything except how outdated, as we sit there waiting for our newborn baby appt we notice a discoloration on the walls. My husband gets up and gets a better look and confirms that it is mildew ALL OVER the walls. he is repulsed and wants to leave right away, I was eager to find out my daughters condition so we stayed for the appt. the nurse took us back to the exam rooms, she did not introduce herself and she did not wash her hands. The exam room was cluttered and OLD. Again mismatched fabric chairs, file cabinets in the exam rooms, all the cabinets and exam bed were very old and had Rust speckles on them. I did not sit down. The doctor came in and he was nice but again did not introduce himself and did not wash his hands. We were told to follow up in 6 months but we will be finding another office. If it weren't for the unsanitary condition of the office we may consider going back.

Posted on August 24th, 2015