Dr. James Yip Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Yip?

Great doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

He delivered my daughter and I hope hes there for my next child. Even after I delivered he came to check up on me and was very caring.

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I have been going to Dr. James Yip's office for 20 years and never had a problem with getting an appointment or wait to be seen.

Wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Yip delivered all three of my children. He was very open to my wishes during labor and delivery in not wanting anything for pain management. In fact when I started to change my mind he helped me through and we stayed with the original plan. I recommend all of my family and friends to him with NO reservations. His office staff is very caring and friendly.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Dr. Yip is an acceptable OB if you want a traditional medicated birth with lots of interventions. However if you want a natural childbirth this is not the doctor or practice for you.

Visit Dr. Yip be prepared to wait

Posted on January 12th, 2010

I went to Dr. Yip and at first he was nice. He did not follow through in looking for a cyst that I have during an ultrasound that two other doctors I have had did not mind looking, instead he shut the machine off and said he could not find a cyst. He was over an hour late and did not apoligize until after I mentioned the wait. He would not even give my mother a copy of my ultrasound, which she has gotten one in each pregnancy I have had. (This is my fourth). The staff went to make a copy and she crinkled my ultrasound picture. If you want a doctor that values your time go to another doctor.

Posted on November 6th, 2017