Dr. James C Yuen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Yuen?

"super star surgeon"

Dr.yuen literally saved my life..I had stage 4 cancer reoccurrence..quick surgery was a must. It was a 16 hr surgery,requiring my face to be sawed open,base of tongue removed and replaced with a muscle from my thigh!. I can't explain how highly complicated this surgery is..things happened so fast that I met Dr yuen only about 3 he's before my surgery..he had little time to prepare..he was very professional when we met that morning and very nice..I was very fearful of this dangerous bit life saving surgery.but after 20 minutes visiting with him I was totally at ease. 3 he's later I was in an operating room..and for 16 he's the surgeons did thier task..I had a lot of tumors cut out in neck too..Dr yuens task was particularly intricate and important..to make a long story short. It was a success and I am alive today and still have a great deal of function swallowing and speaking and other such thing because of what this highly skilled surgeon did.I never knew,before this,that some plastic surgeons performed such serious surgeries as this. I thought all they did was cosmetic stuff. I found out that doctor Yuen is a very very highly skilled surgeon..the surgery he performed on me is one that not just any surgeon can do..but he did..I am greatful for what he did for me..and he is such a modest gentleman..if you met him on the street you would think he is just a really nice "regular guy". But in reality he is a " super hero surgeon".. It is Christmas eve tonight..because of doctor yuen(and other docs) I got to spend another Christmas with my children..I am so greatful.

Excellent doctor

He is very professional, pleasant and listens to what you have to say. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Yuen

Dr. YUEN did a total jaw reconstruction on my husband .He did a wonderful job.l found him to be a very dedicated and very kind man he took time to answer all questions .I would highly recommend him

Exceptional Surgeon

I rate my doctor based on how good he or she is, not based on retaliation for not getting the chronic pain pills I need

Excellent results and would highly recommend!

Doesnt have a good bedside manner & if your in pain he will give you pain pills once & refuse you anymore after that.

Excellent, very professional, knowledgeable and great bedside manner

Dr. Yuen is a credit to his field, I don't think I've ever met or had a doctor as good as he is. he is excellent, very professional, knowledgeable and great bedside manner. He performed surgery on my ankle, which was ripped almost completely off, I have full use of it and I believe he performed a miracle. I owe a lot to him, he has made me whole again. Dealing with him has also been a pleasure and the way he deals with his interns very professionally, but also with respect, which is very hard to find. I wish I could go to medical school and work under him, he is a genius. He is kind,considerate, respectful and professional...I love and respect Dr. Yuen, thank you Dr. Yuen

I owe my life to Dr. Yuen. I was diagnosed with bacterial meningitis in 1994 and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be alive today. He is absolutely amazing. He would even spend Sunday afternoons visiting with my family and helping them make decorations for my hospital room.

Dr Yuen - An All-Star Surgeon

After having a double mastectomy, my oncologist referred me to Dr. James Yuen for reconstructive surgery. I have never had any kind of experience with a plastic surgeon, but let me say that Dr. Yuen is masterful with his work. While he takes his surgical work very seriously, he also takes the time to clearly communicate each procedure and gives the patient ample time to ask any questions. His staff is top-notch and it's obvious that he is highly regarded by his colleagues and those in medical training at UAMS. I would highly recommend Dr. Yuen to anybody looking for a highly professional and masterful plastic surgeon.

Dr. James C Yuen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.