Dr. James Zalucki Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James Zalucki?

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Zalucki is Amazing! He fixed me after 2 yrs of multiple doctors treating me for everything except the REAL issue. I was seen in his office and immediately he identified the issue. And set me up for surgery & I feel like a new person! I can live my life Pain Free!! Very Professional , Took the time to listen and explain in great detail. I can't Thank him enough !!

Thorough and consistent

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr. Zalucki was originally a second opinion I sought, but after meeting with him and seeing how thorough and non-rushed he was, I switched surgeons to have him perform my surgery to remove a cancerous tumor. Going to his practice as compared to a larger facility, I didn't feel like I was simply patient #101. He was focused on the big picture but was very detail-oriented as well. He stayed consistent with the overall treatment plan. His office staff is very personable and professional. I never waited on hold and never had calls returned days later like I experienced at a larger facility. I recommend him with 175% confidence.

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Terrible experience. He did not perform the agreed procedure and caused me a lot of needless suffering and pain. Find someone you can trust who will tell you what they will do. I went to him for a diagnostic exam and ended up getting a surgery that complicated my condition. His response was to do another procedure to "find out" what was going on.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Direct but kind. Thorough. Inspired confidence. Definite recommendation from me.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Everything was timely. Explained things well and demonstrated a caring demeanor.

Life Saver!

Posted on May 15th, 2013

After a colonoscopy revealed a large rectal tumor that was found to be cancerous, we were given a very bleak chance of survival. Dr. Zalucki, was magnificent with my surgery and my complete recovery, which was not without its complications and many questions. Doc was always there for me, answering questions, acting quickly to counter a few set backs until I adjusted to a new diet and my body's new reactions to different foods. Nearly 10 years of cancer free living, Dr. Z is literally a LIFE SAVER to me, my husband, and our 5 kids!

colon surgery

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Dr. Zalucki was reffered by one of my other Drs. and he was great .I couldn't ask for a better surgeon.My family was very pleased with also.

Posted on March 27th, 2008

I wish I had seen Dr. Zalucki before I had major surgery (by a regular surgeon--not a colorectal surgeon). Dr. Zalucki would have saved me a lot of pain and less time from work. I was referred to Dr. Zalucki after my surgery for a follow-up. In view of hindsight, I would have preferred Dr. Zalucki to do the surgery. And, believe it or not, the doctor that referred me to the other surgeon is a colon rectal specialist.

Posted on September 28th, 2017