Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Zaslavsky has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 14
I had gone to 3 different Doctors and and he was the only one who was able to figure out what was wrong. I had a MRI, CAT scan, and many x-rays before I went to him. Dr. Z took some additional x-rays in his office after looking at what I brought in. He found the problem on the first visit. With his guidance I've been able to avoid surgery and still be very active. I'm back to doing everything I did 15-20 years ago and now I'm 60. Waiting room time may be long, but it's worth it.
I find Dr. James Zaslavsky to be an excellent Physician/Surgeon. His expertise is outstanding. His bedside manner is exceptional. I went from living with severe pain to now being able to enjoy life once again. As much as I enjoy Dr. Zaslavsky and his wonderful staff, I plan to never need them again. I simply can't thank him enough for giving me my life back!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. James Zaslavsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFirst State Orthopedics, 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 225, Newark, DE
Dr. James Zaslavsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.