- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Zaslavsky has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James Zaslavsky has the following 4 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James Zaslavsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd # 225 Newark , DE : (302) 731-2888
More about Dr. James Zaslavsky
Dr. Zaslavsky graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Zaslavsky works in Newark, DE and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Zaslavsky is affiliated with Christiana Hospital and Wilmington Hospital.