Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Zebrack has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I was referred to Dr. Zebrack by the St. Mark's ER several years ago and have been under his care for a few years. I have generally found him to be knowledgeable and caring, particularly with regards to my discomfort with the pharmaceutical solutions currently in place for my condition. Additionally, his suggestions regarding supplement and lifestyle changes have been helpful in supporting and moving me toward my long-term goals related to cardiovascular health.
I'm not normally inclined to leave reviews but I think finding a cardiologist is a daunting task. Having lived my adult life as a conscientious and healthy individual my diagnosis with heart failure at 39 was devastating. It's been 8 years and besides a few bothersome symptoms I have recovered fully. My recovery is truly a blessing but without my cardiologist, James Zebrack, I wouldn't be so positive about my future. He is not only a highly intelligent and qualified cardiologist but also possesses an astounding comprehension of the human body's functions. This added knowledge allows him to treat the patient as a whole entity and not simply focus on the heart's role. He's assisted me with substantial decreases in medications, direction in supplements and their positive impact on easing my residual symptoms, stress relief and lifestyle for overall health. I truly appreciate Dr Zebrack's role in my care and cannot recommend him highly enough for his progressive & comprehensive guidance.
He prescribed very dangerous doses of medication that lowers heart rate and blood pressure to my mom. She woke up with numbness on one entire side of her body because of the lack of circulation and she kept feeling like there was a balloon in her abdomen she felt like she could not breath enough. He's an unsafe doctor.
We are very sorry to hear about this experience in our practice and would like to look into it further. Please call Melisa at 801-266-3418 so that we can get further information to address the situation.
23 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. James S Zebrack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeart Center of Salt Lake City, 1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James S Zebrack in this video.
Dr. James S Zebrack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.