Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James L Ziobron has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Chelation Therapy
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 26
Woman at front desk is awful. She is unfriendly and hates people. Dr. Ziobran will talk non stop about politics and god and leave you with one minute to discuss your health. He treated me for Lyme when my test was inconclusive and treatment made me worse. He may be competent to treat a cold or help you pick out vitamins if you are relatively well, but aside from this he lacks the skill of a genuine LLMD and frankly it is dangerous in my opinion for him to treat for it.
Dr Z has been right more times than we can express. The diagnostics are mostly not invasive, and his total approach to wellness is uplifting and accurate. You will do best if you are compliant with his advice regarding lifestyle, but of course the human condition is to not always comply.. This is a kind, caring, and innovative practice. Thank you.
The doctor and the staff have a genuine interest in helping people understand their health and what is the root cause of their health issues. I had been praying to find a health professional that shared the same philosophies of health as I did and my prayers have been answered. He addresses health in a holistic way and has the medical backgound to give patients a complete picture.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2009, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2009, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2008, 2014, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
53 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Dr. James L Ziobron accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRomeo Preventive Medical, 71441 Van Dyke Rd, Bruce Twp, MI
Dr. James L Ziobron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bruce Twp, MI.