Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Zubernis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James J Zubernis has the following 15 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Showing 5 of 11
I sought Dr. Zubernis' help for a few different problems. After $1200 of invasive and extensive testing (my cost after insurance), he was unable to come up with a diagnosis and told me that I was "getting older" and would just have to deal with changes like those I was seeing in my body. That experience affected me financially, psychologically, and physically. It took years of pain before I would try again for help with another doctor and eventually found out I had stage four endometriosis, adenomyosis, and had developed a large cyst over that time. No doctor should ever consider their lack of ability to make a diagnosis to be an indication of the validity of a patient's concerns.
Completely misdiagnosed my condition. Performed a useless surgery which did nothing to help my condition. Spent months in misery had $100,000 dollars in tests, hospital stays and ER visits to go to a different doctor who diagnosed in one visit and performed simple procedure to fix problem. I found him totally uncaring and easily annoyed with any questions. Wouldn't send my worst enemy to him.
I saw Dr. Z at a different practice so I can't rate where he is now. He is a fabulous OB and I would recommend him highly to anyone in the area needing a OBGYN. He was so helpful in discussing my options for avoiding a c-section with a high risk pregnancy. I was in a lot of pain during the pregnancy and he was genuinely empathetic. I switched practices during my pregnancy to Dr. Z and was so grateful I did. I was able to deliver naturally with minimal time for recovery. I found Dr. Z to be kind and practical.
Dr. Zubernis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. James J Zubernis accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarcus Daly Memorial Hospital, 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Zubernis in this video.
Dr. James J Zubernis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, MT.