Dr. James J Zumpano Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James J Zumpano?

Smug, self-satisfied, does not take his patients seriously

U was putting off going for a check up. I am so pleased I DID they make me feel at ease

Finally...

My decision to transfer my care to Dr. Zumpano was based on the great care he has always provided to my 87 year old mother. He is always patient, kind and caring with her and has treated me the same as her caregiver. I always felt a sense that I had wasted my healthcare dollars with the practice I had gone to forever and made the big decision to transfer my care to Dr. Zumpano. Not wanting to sound dramatic but he had improved the quality of my life in the few times I have seen him. Even though for years I would mention problems to my other doctors, not one stopped to listen to what I was saying and pay attention. Dr. Zumpano has done this twice for me and it had made a Huge difference in my life. I also think his staff is helpful and kind. The only downside to this solo practice is a little longer wait in the waiting room. I believe this is fully justified though. After all, he is just giving someone else the attention they need.

Dr. Zumpano is a great doctor. He is kind and really makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Zumpano's office has a relaxed atmosphere and his staff are welcoming.

Nice guy

Dr. Z always takes the time with his patients. I never feel rushed, and he'll always answer my questions. Office staff is very personable and professional. Our family is happy to have Dr. Z as our physician .

A Real Caring Doctor

Dr.Zumpano is what you always wish a Doctor would be. He brought me back to good health with right on diagnostics and doctors orders.He truly cares and will tell you straight, in terms you can understand, what his recommendations are and why.I am now 60 yrs young and never felt better thanks to his doctoring. He proved he is the best in my book. ps But you must follow his recommendations and Doctors orders. believe me, He knows what he's talking about.

An exceptional physician..., Spends careful time and caters to the needs of his patients in a compassionate and professional manner. He extends himself beyond the expected and serves superior quality care.

i just want to say Dr Zumpano always takes the time out for you he is caring and accurate with his diagnosis, His staff is very kind and helpful I would highly recommend Dr Zumpano.

Dr. James J Zumpano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Branford, CT.