Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jami Avellini
Dr. Jami Avellini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in New York, NY and Allentown, PA . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Avellini is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Avellini has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jami Avellini has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Fantastic! As a transguy I utilized her office and she was absolutely more than helpful and went above and beyond. A+ and highly recommended to women and anyone who needs to to utilize the services she offers. Sensitive to my needs and her staff was also very nice, too. A little difficult to find her office in the building, but not the end of the world (re: Tamaqua location).
She should have given me a c-section and di not. Many nurses told her to and she did not, she left practice days after my birth due to me being the second patient she did that two I had months of rehab, and now going through it all again from permanent damage she caused. And throughout the delivery she was not even kind or empathetic. She's not a good physician. I can not ride a bike, jump or run with my kids without this surgery. Run.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Avellini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
St Lukes Hospital (Bethlehem Pa)
Dr. Jami Avellini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jami Avellini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.