Dr. Jami Avellini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jami Avellini?

Fantastic! As a transguy I utilized her office and she was absolutely more than helpful and went above and beyond. A+ and highly recommended to women and anyone who needs to to utilize the services she offers. Sensitive to my needs and her staff was also very nice, too. A little difficult to find her office in the building, but not the end of the world (re: Tamaqua location).

Ex patient

She should have given me a c-section and di not. Many nurses told her to and she did not, she left practice days after my birth due to me being the second patient she did that two I had months of rehab, and now going through it all again from permanent damage she caused. And throughout the delivery she was not even kind or empathetic. She's not a good physician. I can not ride a bike, jump or run with my kids without this surgery. Run.

excellent Doctor

Dr. Avellini is a great doctor. I've been a patient with this practice for over 14 years, and was ecstatic when Dr. Avellini joined them years ago. She is extremely helpful, understanding, and takes her time with you. I would recommend her to anyone!

Dr. Jami Avellini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.