Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamie A Alvarez has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jamie A Alvarez has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
I have seen Dr. Alvarez many times once when my sister was visiting from Turkey and another time when I had chest pain , he is one of my favorite ER doctors he takes his time and has great bed side manor and a also funny and I think that is helpful when my sister had a bloody nose it was something that she loved and said he is great we need more doctors like this.
Didn't want to take the time to help figure out my issues. I felt as though I knew more then him. He did give me pain meds and advised he couldn't help me. I felt like a number.Go to your doctor. I wanted to be admitted to see if they could find out my issue,but he seem to want to keep me out of the hospital at all costs.
21 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBoca Raton Regional Hospital, 800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Jamie A Alvarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.