Dr. Jamie A Alvarez Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jamie A Alvarez?

Best ER Doctor

I have seen Dr. Alvarez many times once when my sister was visiting from Turkey and another time when I had chest pain , he is one of my favorite ER doctors he takes his time and has great bed side manor and a also funny and I think that is helpful when my sister had a bloody nose it was something that she loved and said he is great we need more doctors like this.

He is an ER doctor with no bedsife manner

Didn't want to take the time to help figure out my issues. I felt as though I knew more then him. He did give me pain meds and advised he couldn't help me. I felt like a number.Go to your doctor. I wanted to be admitted to see if they could find out my issue,but he seem to want to keep me out of the hospital at all costs.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jamie A Alvarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.