Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamie E Bell DO
Dr. Jamie E Bell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Hoover, AL and Hoover, AL . She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bell is affiliated with St Vincents East. She speaks English.
Dr. Jamie E Bell has 3 locations
1515 6th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35233
2547 John Hawkins Pkwy Ste 103
Hoover, AL 35244
Dr. Jamie E Bell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jamie E Bell has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jamie E Bell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie E Bell - Posted on June 17th, 2018
Very little professionalism. While explaining my symptoms, she interrupted me and told me that she was only working at the office one day a week and I needed to go and see my primary care physician. I explained I did not have one. She was extremely condescending and rude. I also overheard her talking to the medical assistant that she expected a slow day and “these people need to go home”. I ended up getting no relief, but I just wanted to get out of there. I we never visit this location again and let others know to not waste their time and money.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie E Bell - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie E Bell - Posted on January 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie E Bell - Posted on June 30th, 2015
Dr. Bell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jamie E Bell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jamie E Bell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.