3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jamie E Bell?

Very little professionalism. While explaining my symptoms, she interrupted me and told me that she was only working at the office one day a week and I needed to go and see my primary care physician. I explained I did not have one. She was extremely condescending and rude. I also overheard her talking to the medical assistant that she expected a slow day and “these people need to go home”. I ended up getting no relief, but I just wanted to get out of there. I we never visit this location again and let others know to not waste their time and money.

Review Ink

She starts out being great. By the third visit it drops and in a hurry to get you out of office. Great typeset, never stops to get to know you. Click, click on her computer.

This was my first time with Dr. Bell, but I was very impressed with her. Dr Bell was very thorough questioning my past and present issues, and I liked that. Thanks Doctor 😎👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Dr. Bell is one of the best doctor's I have ever been to. She is sweet, kind & a very caring person. Hated that I only got to see her one time before she left St. Vincent's family health care in Moody. You couldn't find a better doctor.

Dr. Jamie E Bell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.