Dr. Jamie L Beversdorf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie L Beversdorf?

Dr Beversdorf was able to quickly and accurately diagnose my condition. Her explanation was tailored perfectly to my level of understanding, and she didn't hesitate to answer any questions I had about my diagnosis or my treatment options. I found her to be knowledgeable, courteous and empowering.

Well.

Disappointing that the clinics and physicians evaluated cannot comment on the people writing one-sided reviews. Very poor form.

My overall impression of Dr. Beveradorf was positive after our first appt. but when i asked for a copy of lab results regarding MY child that I HAD PAID FOR, she refused to relinquish them, stating that I would have to come in for an appt to do so, even after i had explained that due to a family crisis i wouldn't be able to make that appt as scheduled. Unacceptable and a violation of my rights as a patient. We won't be seeing her again.

very refreshing doctor!

Dr Beversdorf listens to every thing my child tells her. Always tells my daughter the truth whether it is going to hurt or not, Speaks with her on her level and also listens to what I have to say. Her staff is very kind and caring. Always get you in if it is an emergency or not.

Compassionate

Dr. Beversdorf is very helpful and kind. She always finds time for her patients and their family. There needs to be more doctors like her in this world.