Have you seen Dr. Jamie A Cesaretti?

Best!

Wonderful physician and office

Great experience amd amazing office staff. Thanks

Great prostate doctor in Orlando

I was recently treated in Winter Park at the Winter Park Cancer Center on Fairbanks, a brand new center, not the old hospital down the street. It was a great experience with a very professional atmosphere and very caring and compassionate people. I was happy I found it online. My urologist wanted me to do Hifu but when I looked into it I found that it is not FDA approved and considered experimental. I also found the material for the proton center in Jacksonville but I found an article on the JAMA website that said that protons are more toxic than radiation therapy. I highly recommend this place.

SCC of the esophagus - survivor!

Dr C took the time to explain in great detail all the options; even the ones that didn't involve radiation. Where previous doctors had not taken the time to let us know both the good and the bad - he was able prepare us for the best decision. The staff, specially Melissa are so caring we miss not seeing them everyday.

Great Care

Dr. Cesaretti is the best. Because of his history on concern for reasons behind why patients develop side effects during and following radiation therapy, I had none. He saved my life.

A Gifted Physician

I had seeds implanted by him. He is an extremely gifted physician that did an exceptional procedure for me.

PROFESSIONALISM ABOUNDS

TREATED BY DR CESARETTI AND THE TECHNICAL TEAM AT THE MCIVER CENTER JAX FL TOTALLY OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONALISM IN ALL RESPECTS.

Great Experience

The Riverside Cancer appeared to be a seemingly modest community practice but once I walked in and met the people I realized I was with experts. A friend told me that this was the best place to have my prostate cancer treated in Florida. I think he is correct having completed the treatment.I had a high risk cancer and my urologist offered me surgery. I asked around my regular doctor and he suggested seeds. He said that over his experience the patients treated by this team always did well.I had the seeds and also a short course of radiation. I had some symptoms but best of all a month after I completed my PSA was 0.2! It had gone down from 11. also everything still works!

Riverside Cancer Center, Lomax St., Jacksonville, FL

When I was initially dianosed with prostate I had many questions and concerns about my condition. Dr. Cesaretti and his staff was of great help in addressing my questions and concerns. I was always treated with courtesy by Dr. Cesaretti and his staff. The atmosphere at the center was fantastic. I am still a patient at the Lomax Street office and I feel very fortunate that I chose this office for my treatments.

World class expert, wonderful person, great doctor

The facility is brand new. The staff are all first rate and really cared about my experince. The doc is a famous guy in his field. There were people from all over the country on treatment with me. I had no idea. My urologist referred me for a radiation opinion. I chose to have IGRT with Cesaretti. It went well. I had no symptoms and my PSA is undectable. Thanks!

best rad-onc

Dr. Jamie A Cesaretti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.

Dr. Jamie A Cesaretti Is this you?