1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Structured

On our visit Dr. Conklin said "I only have one thing to offer you." That was yet another test which was a stationary bicycle with monitors. He did prescribe Metoprolol to lower my heart rate. The follow up after the test was with a Medical Assistant, rather than Dr. Conklin. He said the test results did not indicate any action. My test numbers do not accurately reflect my true condition, My primary doctor has come to recognize this. The rest of the visit was a pep talk about diet and exercise ...... he could have been talking to 80% of all Americans. I got another pulmonoligist.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Jamie D Conklin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.