Dr. Jamie Edwards Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jamie Edwards?

Not good with diagnosing problems

Went here recently for neck issues from car accident. Still having pain three months later. Ordered MRI and XRays and those came up negative. Ordered me back to work, got injured again. Went back to work got the same pain. Now he doesn't explore options and I have same pain by cervical and headaches. Sending me to see another doctor. Don't go here unless you have minor injuries because they want you in and out as fast as they can. No concern for the customer just there wallets

PURE AWESOMENESS

Outstanding Doctor and person. Dr. Edwards is very kind and extremely knowledgable about my condition and more importantly, how WE are going to treat it. Dr. Edwards has been spot on with my diagnosis as well as what to expect before, during and after each treatment. His staff is equally as kind and very courteous each and every time I've been in to see them. I've been a patient of Dr. Edwards for nearly 6 years and to date he's kept me away from the surgical knife, which is the goal. In my situation, my condition will not improve, it's all about managing the pain with little to no drugs and so far this has been the result of my visits with Dr. Edwards. Top notch practice, top notch staff & an Awesome Doctor!

Back issues

Reading these comments I needed to respond. You have never met Dr. Edwards or Ryan his PA if you made a negative response! They do everything they can and are very honest if they can't help you. I was not able to be helped by them my injury was to far. I appreciated their honesty. Wonderful doctors and people.

1 minute consult after 2 hour wait

results could have been given over phone, but he wouldn't have been able to charge $300 for 1 minute mri review. Every doctor at this office pulls the same stunt.

Epidural Injection

Excellent All around. Very Friendly Dr. and Staff.

Think twice of what

He may be fine for a little ache....does not review MRI's himself, nor orders appropriate tests, not even the right diagnosis...so if you really want to find out what is wrong.....avoid. It is like he makes diagnosis off the top of his head. Probably great for a sport sprain 😐

I appreciated Dr. Edwards knowledge, expertise and frankness about the severity of my teenage daughters health. He helped her understand that he was only trying to prevent further damage and that she would eventually be able to play sports again if she followed the treatment plan. She is back after a break from sports and is healthier and stronger!

Thank You Dr. Edwards

I can't say enough about Dr. Edwards. After having pain issues after hip surgery, I was told to see him.he was very thorough in his quest to help me. Once finding the problem and getting my shot I am finally pain free. Couldn't be more pleased, and would very highly recommend Dr. Edwards to everyone.

My mother went to this doctor for severe tailbone pain and disc bulges and back pain following a chiropractor injury. This doctor came in and yelled at her about why she was there, and stated he "knew nothing about tailbones" and told her "maybe she should go see a GI specialist instead for her tailbone pain". He was rude and hostile and when my mother asked if she could get an x-ray, Edward's response was "the x-rays broke". The office staff was gossping about my mother and making mean comments because was cyring because of her pain. There was no compassion or caring. I agree with the other negative reviews about this doctor. The positive ones sound like they were written by him.

In Back pain

I waited an hour to see anyone; then I saw his PA who preceeded to tell me about a procedure (using cement type substance) to repair my verterbra that I couldn't get because I was too far out from the injury. I saw Dr Edwards for 5 minutes (if even that) and he talked about my home state (he went to school in Utah where I am from) longer than my injury. Sent me off to get an MRI with no discussion of my innjury.

Buyer Beware

If you're looking for a doctor's office where 6 office staffers ignore you for 5 minutes and then treat you like an idiot, where they don't make the follow up calls in the time frame they give you, (2 months to pre-cert an MRI?? Really?? I did it in 2 minutes), where you see a P.A. instead of a doctor because the doctor overbooks, where you are sent home without any direction on how to alleviate your pain, you like to spend a lot of money on expensive tests, and you are misdiagnosed, this is the place for you.

Office staff is very discourteous and uncaring when someone is in pain.

I had severe back pain and had to wait over a week to get in and then wait another two weeks to get in to get an epidural. The office staff is slow in getting back to you and I had to do most of the leg work and stay on top of them to even get in. The doctor is great when you finally do get in to see him. I saw him about 3 years ago and loved him, but frankly he has gotten so big that he has lost the one-on-one care that I got previously. His office staff hurts his practice.