Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamie A Kanofsky has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kanofsky gave me all the time needed to answer my questions and concerns, she is very polite, very professional, very kind, she explained everything in clear detail so I would understand any procedures that will have to be done. I could write much more but don't want to bore the readers. The bottom line is, she is an excellent doctor and would recommend her for anyone who needs a urologist. All the best, good luck to everyone.
I found Dr. Kanofsky to be very ready to listen to my issues and she spent time discussing my problems and what she recommended to be done. I sent her an e-mail and she called me back to respond immediately. She spent time on the phone answering my questions. As a registered nurse, I feel that she is very capable to diagnose and treat female urological problems. I have strongly recommended her to family and friends.
Dr. Kanofsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jamie A Kanofsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jamie A Kanofsky in this video.
Dr. Jamie A Kanofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.