Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamie C Mandac
Dr. Jamie C Mandac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrison, NY, with other offices in Harrison, NY and New York, NY . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mandac has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jamie C Mandac has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 10
this is my second pregnancy with GD and Dr. Mandac is great. I switched from a terrible doctor from Westmed who told me I was a bad parent because I did not want to take insulin with slightly high numbers. Dr Mandac listens very well, she is very knowledgeable. Great attitude. She always calls back and even gave her cell number if case of emergency. I don't have any problems with appointments. If nothing is available her nurse Elsa always finds the way to squeeze you in. I never waited more than 15 min. However I must say be careful with their billing. They have made a few mistakes in a past.
I've seen Dr. Mandac for 2 appts and like her very much. She corrected medicine for me which is helping and i felt very comfortable speaking with her about health issues. I have called her in between appts. with questions and she has returned the calls. Also, I like that she has a direct voice mail system if you need to talk with her. Nice person as well.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jamie C Mandac accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jamie C Mandac in this video.
Dr. Jamie C Mandac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, NY.