Dr. Jamie M Kalafatich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie M Kalafatich?

I saw Dr. Kalafatich today. She is an amazing, thorough and kind Dr. who cares and treats you with total respect. I was impressed with her detailed explanation of test results, which is what I need as an informed patient. Could not be happier with her care. She spends time with you and is not in a hurry. Great Dr.

Virgin Meets Unprofessional Doctor

My visit was genuinely painful. I shared that the procedure was painful, but she did not listen nor take me seriously. It hurt so badly that I cried. She insisted that it was not pain, but instead anxiety about having sex because I was a virgin. (What?!! Definitely not anxiety, because sex was something that I have been waiting to experience with my husband in marriage. Believe me, we were looking forward to it!!) It was an incredibly unprofessional situation that scarred me for life.

Excellent bed-side manner, takes time with patients, seems to care

I had been going to another doctor at this office for years and since he wasn't in the day I wanted an appointment, the office assistance recomme ...

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jamie M Kalafatich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.