- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamie M Rambeau has 2 locations
Dr. Jamie M Rambeau has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jamie M Rambeau has the following 12 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jamie M Rambeau Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
Blue Cross Idaho
- [ "Blue Cross ID PPO", "Blue Cross ID PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "PacificSource PSN", "PacificSource PSN" ]
- [ "Premera Heritage Signature", "Premera Heritage Signature" ]
- [ "Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1", "Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1" ]
More about Dr. Jamie M Rambeau
Dr. Rambeau graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Rambeau works in Vancouver, WA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.