Dr. Jamie D Weisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamie D Weisman?

Very efficient and thorough. Been a patient for about 6 years

We'd like to meet the doctor we pay

After my husband's third month with this office, and medicine refills not followed up on. Rude staff. Our insurance is billed as if we see Dr. Weissman, yet we've never even met her. She's rescheduled every appointment we've set, and wants my husband to only see and shake the hand of her PA. The PA Lisa is wonderful, however, were paying for Dr.Weissman, she should at least want to meet her patient. Also, his Humira ran out due to HER rescheduling two appointments in a row. The office then refused to answer messages left by my husband, myself, and CVS for four business days. So, in the end he was left hanging, having run out of the very prescription this office has drilled into our heads cannot be restarted once it is stopped. VERY VERY frustrated.

Great Doctor, Horrible Billing Rep

I have seen the PA and the doctor and have wonderful things to say about them. However the person handling payments has lied to me, saying she spoke with my insurance company, when in fact, she didn't. She insisted I pay in full for two visits because my insurance wouldn't pay for it. However then I received an EOB showing that insurance did indeed pay. After contacting a company that runs interference, I did get a check from the office to reimburse me for what insurance had paid. The next day I received another bill from the doctor's office. Three days later when I went in for a follow up I was told I had no balance, despite the bill. And now, a month later, I've been turned over to collections!!!!!

Awful!

Dr. Weisman's office leads you to believe you will see her and switches you to a Physician's Assistant and you are told to lump it or leave it. Dr. Weisman's office has no problem strong arming you to pay the contractual write off their contract with the insurance states not to bill the patient for.

Thankful

She's the absolute best !!!!

Just Rudy

I have been a patina of Dr. Jamie Weisman since 2001. I was sent to her by my Knee Dr. who is Dr. Neil Negrin who had replaced both knees. My body at that time was a mess with (Psoriasis). Dr. Weisman had me clean in two months and am still clean today (2014). I believe she is the best Doctor I have ever had and love her very much. I am now 84 and will continue to see her as long I can breath.

Best Dermatologist in Atlanta

My husband had a rash under his armpit for months. He had been to 2 different dermatologists who could not clear it up or even figure out what it was. We finally found Dr Jamie Weisman as a referral from a friend and made an appointment. She examined him, biopsied a small section and within a week it was completely gone. She is an amazing diagnostician and her bedside manner is excellent. We would highly recommend her!!

Patient

Dr. Weisman is one of the best in the field because she is so smart and also has a wonderful bedside manner. Highly recommend seeing her at Atlanta Medical Dermatology.

Exceptional

Dr. Weisman is one of the best dermatologists I have seen. She has excellent bedside manner and helped me with my skin issues. She was patient and listened to all my concerns. I definitely recommend Dr. Weisman!

Dr. Weisman has been our family dermatologist for over ten years. She has treated us for eczema, acne, autoimmune issues, and recently, melanoma. She is very knowledgeable in her field and her biopsies and skin removals have always been non-invasive and easy. I look forward to Dr. Jamie being our dermatologist at her new practice. I also had the opportunity to read her book, As I live and Breath. She is an amazing person and doctor.

One of the best doctors I know

Dr. Weisman is not just a dermatologist, She is a practicing physician. She excels at cosmetic procedures and advice, but if there is a significant medical issue, there is not a dermatologist in town I would trust more than her to diagnose and treat it appropriately. She also runs numerous research projects, particularly in the areas of psoriasis and hydoadenitis. Smart and conscientious, you couldn't ask for a better doctor.

I just have wonderful things to say about Dr. Weisman. Besides being extremely knowledgeable, she is very personal, caring, and friendly. She always took the time to listen and to discuss options with me. She is the best and I highly recommend her!