Dr. Jamiel Ambrad Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jamiel Ambrad?

A doctor who listens

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I couldn't be more pleased with choosing Dr Ambrad as my PCP. He was recommended by a friend and I'm so happy I took her recommendation. As many others have attested, Dr Ambrad listens to me. I never feel rushed and he takes time to answer all questions. I love this small town practice. I am not just a number. I'm his patient and he knows who I am. That's very important to me.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I started seeing Dr Ambrad when he was in practice in Portsmouth. I followed him over the bridges and will continue to take the 40 minute ride to see him. His bedside manner is the best, always there to listen to you. Liz and Bethany are always so helpful. This is the best team ever.

Best South County GP

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Great doctor and excellent staff!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Been my doctor for 8 or so years, very down to earth, explains medical issues without a barrage of medical terminology, very friendly and out going. Has always "fit me in" for last minute appointments. Staff treats you like family.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Dr.Ambrad, takes the time to explain things to you. He does not make you feel like you're being rushed out, and he truly cares about his patients. I have never had a doctor as caring as Dr. Ambrad.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ambrad is a very good Dr. If it is your first visit - he mostly enters data as he is talking to you - but don't let this discourage you...after that initial visit, he is fully present, and listens, and works with you so you can live a healthy and long life!

Wonderful.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Simply put Dr. Ambrad is a wonderful doctor. I have never had a doctor that is interested in the patient that he works for - Dr. Ambrad is. He doesn't try to make you do something that you don't want to do (I am a very awful patient!) so I only think about his suggestions (and somehow find that his suggestions are right at a later date)! He doesn't talk down to me (pretty important) he explains everything and in words I understand. He doesn't sugar coat facts (very important)...he will personally call you when you have left him a message. If someone left him a bad "grade" they are a way worse patient than me (and I can be pretty awful)! He respects your feelings...what more is there to say? Every review is accurate.

Awesome doctor. Best I have ever had.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Great at explaining everything in layman's terms. He is not an alarmist which keeps scary times calm. He seems to truly care about patients and builds a long term relationship. Besides these things he succeeds at and demonstrates the one thing most doctors epically fail at: YOUR TIME! Likes many people I work hard and a lot. Unlike other offices. If you make appt at 10. You are taken in by nurse Beth at ten and he is in shortly. The staff is courteous and forgiving to even the most high maintenance patients who may or may not include myself! Thanks to Liz, Beth and the Doctor!

RUDE

Posted on October 15th, 2012

This doctor is rude and offensive. He doesn't listen to the patient and advices them to do things that they aren't comfortable with. If you are considering using him as your PCP, LOOK FURTHER!!

Best MD I've ever had

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Ambrad is not only empathetic, but has all around knowledge thereby decreasing need for multiple specialists!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr. Ambragh has been a great overall physician. He has performed minor surgery on me and diagnosed a potentiallydeadly skin lesion. He is competent,friendly and professional. My highest recommendation .

Great DR!

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

He is a great doctor, if you are looking for a new doctor, look no further! He is very personable, and leaves no stone unturned when diagnosing you!