Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamiere Y Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jamiere Y Smith has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Jamiere Y Smith has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jamiere Y Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Worse Dr. I have ever been to. I found her through the Advocate network and my first two appointments there I never even met her. She has her staff seeing all of her patients, so I finally asked can I set up an appointment inwhich I could actually meet her since I was due for delvery in 1week. Got my appt for 12:30, I arrived ontime and the 2nd one there, I didnt get seen until 2:45. Then soon as I meet her the first thing she says was "where have you been the past 2 months" uummm here O_o where exactly have you been? I've never known a doctors office where you have to request to meet the doctor seeing as though I'm making appointments at YOUR office. Then she started my pap and was quite rough after I told her I had a hemroid and my fiance was there and was asking was I ok because he saw I was in pain and her reply was "Oh she just spoiled she's alright". So I'm steady clinching because it still hurts then she says " you making it worse, we don't have babies with closed legs". Which had nothing to do with my pap but I found it quite rude. Needless to say I walked up out of there so fast without my prescription or next appt date, with 1 week till I'm due I'm on a search for a professional OBGYN.
I had 3 appointments and did not meet the doctor once. The staff was unprofessional -forgetful at times- and you end up waiting after you have waited 30 minutes prior to be seen. for an appointment that typically takes 30 -45 min. I would be in the office for at least 2 hours. All while dealing with unprofessional staff and never being seen by a real doctor.
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1985
Howard University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames Howard Wise Phd, 14300 Gallant Fox Ln Ste 211, Bowie, MD
Dr. Jamiere Y Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowie, MD.