Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamieson D Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jamieson D Kennedy has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 38
The office isn't the same without Cheryl. The lady up front now is just rude and awful. We have been going there for years and it has gone sown hill fast since Cheryl left. Our family feels anyway doctor needs to retire and give it up, 85 years old, no not good. Used to be good with all the old staff that was there. Since Rose came in and messed up the office, it's never been the same.
If people don't leave their names for the review, it's because they're afraid of Cheryl. She is the reason for this review. Dr. Kennedy was in fact a very good doctor, but Cheryl's treatment of patients is abhorrent. She will yell at you and she has even mocked me. There are professional ways of dealing with patients but she is highly unprofessional. Do not go to Dr.Kennedy if that woman is there! It isn't worth the confusion and the insult.
You really have to take reviews not seriously when they refuse to leave their name. Having a review means that you leave YOUR opinion for the next person to read - not guess at. By not revealing your identity, I suspect that most, if not all of these reviews are totally bogus. Personally, I'm known to the office and doctor so you can verify this review - the staff, PA and Doctor are good people who actually know what they're doing. Use Dr. Kennedy as your doctor - I have enjoyed my 16 years with the office. I have received great service from the staff each and every time I've been there - and I've never seen *anyone* yell!
Dr Kennedy knowledgeable, but staff- especially Cheryl the M.A. Is HORRIBLE! Rude, condescending, extremely in- professional. Staff is so bad I would advise looking for another Dr. Sorry Dr Kennedy but you could fix this if you wanted to. I've been in the medical field for 27 years and have never seen such poor un-professionalism.
I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN TREATED SO RUDELY... I WAS ASSIGNED DR. KENNEDY BY MY INSURANCE AND AM NEW TO THE AREA. I CALLED AND WAS TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL, BASICALLY. I WAS HUNG UP ON AND TOLD I WOULD NOT BE A GOOD FIT FOR THEIR OFFICE. THIS IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ANY PHYSICIAN WHO WOULD HAVE SOMEONE EMPLOYED LIKE THAT IN THEIR OFFICE IS NOT SOMEONE I'D LIKE TO USE AS A CONSULTANT ON MY HEALTH. DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS HORRIBLE EXCUSE OF A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
59 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1959
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Jamieson D Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJamieson D Kennedy Md, 2020 W Colorado Ave Ste 203, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Jamieson D Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.