Dr. Jamil Ahmed Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jamil Ahmed?

Caring Doctor

I am 69 years old, and have an awful lot of experience with the medical profession; much of which has been truly "awful". Some of my experiences have been good, and this experience was exceptionally good-as good as any, better than almost any other in my life.The environment of this office is comfortable and welcoming. The staff could not be more friendly and efficient.I waited for nothing, but everything was at my pace-no rushing.Dr. Ahmed and his staff made it clear they were here for me, as opposed to the other way around, as is so often the case with doctors these days, especially in this city. They solicited my questions and concerns first, and made sure I understood their replies.They are of a mind to serve the patient in every way. Instead of issuing instructions, they seek out the patient's preferences where decisions are to be made.I highly recommend Dr. Ahmed and his staff.

Birth Control

Dr. Jamil Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.