Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamil A Alarafi DO
Dr. Jamil A Alarafi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warrensville Heights, OH. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jamil A Alarafi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jamil A Alarafi has the following 3 expertise
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamil A Alarafi - Posted on February 26th, 2019
The doctor introduced himself when he came in and made us feel very welcome. My wife was having bad stomach cramps. After he left, he ordered medication to help her feel better. When all the test came back, they were all normal and he explained the results. My wife went to her doctor a few days later and said they did a good job.
Compassionate and really explained our problem.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamil A Alarafi - Posted on January 17th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamil A Alarafi - Posted on August 5th, 2018
Dr. Jamil A Alarafi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jamil A Alarafi's office for more information.
20000 Harvard Ave Warrensville Heights, OH : (216) 491-6000
Locations & DirectionsSOUTH POINTE HOSPITAL, 20000 Harvard Ave, Warrensville Heights, OH
Dr. Jamil A Alarafi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warrensville Heights, OH.