Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamil A Khatri
Dr. Jamil A Khatri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with other offices in Elkton, MD and West Grove, PA . His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khatri is affiliated with Union Hospital and Jennersville Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jamil A Khatri has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jamil A Khatri has the following 18 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Jamil A Khatri has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I would not recommend Dr. Khatri to anyone. He could not care less about people and he is not even paying attention during your visit. He seems preoccupied with other things when he should be giving you his full attention. I do not doubt that his patients die earlier than patients under the care of REAL doctors. Don't go to him!!
Dr. Khatri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Jamil A Khatri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jamil A Khatri in this video.
Dr. Jamil A Khatri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.