Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohamad-Jamil M Mroueh has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mohamad-Jamil M Mroueh has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Hayes and Dr. Mroueh took AMAZING care of me and we are currently expecting! As a woman over 40, I can tell you that you should be confident that this practice will do their utmost to provide the highest level of quality and care throughout your fertility journey. They care very deeply and are also experts in their field. They are methodical in their approach, focused on best practice and research-based outcomes. Both doctors are board certified and are up on the latest reproductive science!!! They are patient, understanding, and will do their best to get you pregnant! The staff is wonderful, welcoming, and accommodating. They were recommended to me by someone I trust and now I recommend them to others.
Dr. Mroueh provides excellent patient care. He is very caring and takes his time explaining everything in great detail. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident in his skill. He was very thorough and aggressive with our treatment. It is evident that he sincerely cares about his patients and helping them concieve a baby as quickly as possible without dragging things out for finacial gains. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. All of the staff we worked with in his office were also very friendly and helpful! We can't say enough great things about Dr. M and how grateful we truly are.
The best. Care 100% Recommends very highly
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
31 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1987
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Mohamad-Jamil M Mroueh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRochester Fertility Care, 1561 Long Pond Rd Ste 410, Rochester, NY
Dr. Mohamad-Jamil M Mroueh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.