Dr. Jamin S Brown Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jamin S Brown?

Every one in the office was very friendly and professional. That made a bad day for me better.

Dr. Brown is very thorough, has exceptional listening skills and provides a comprehensive answer to questions from the patient. I am newly diagnosed with Wet Macular degeneration and was so relieved after my first visit with Dr. Brown. I also needed a shot in the eye and it was relatively gentle and easy to take so I do not dread my future visits. In summary, I feel he is an exceptionally competent retinal specialist and I trust his judgement. I have been to other specialists so I feel that I have some basis for comparison.So happy that I found Dr. Brown.

Dr. Brown is very professional, knowledgable, caring of his patients. After eye trouble for many years, he was finally the one to stick with it and figure out my problem. Recommend him to anyone. Have also seen 3 other surgeons in the office , very caring and friendly, staff is also professional and caring.

Dr. Jamin S Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.