Dr. Jamison Albracht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamison Albracht?

Posted on April 6th, 2015

this Dr is really not good choice , from my experience with him I found he is careless Dr and do not care about patients needs as much he care about volume I have bad experience with Village partners health attitude of his staff is horrible and they are good for wall mart staff not health clinic they don't make simple appointment or follow up with patients I was in need for medicine of Ibuprofen for pain and they never care to give me prescription and when I call they say lies to my CVS pharmacy for prescription although the pharmacist call them multiple times and they lie to me that they send it to pharmacy , this Dr with this staff is really hopeless Dr and I advice every one to stay away from village partners health since they are caring about volume not Quality of care , Dr Albracht you made my EKG wrong by your staff although I am heart patient issues and you never bother yourself to correct your staff mistakes instead you terminated my service well you are really bad DR

Dr Albracht .. a stand out in the medical field!

Posted on August 13th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Albracht for several years. My health is good so haven't challanged him too much. He is always knowledgable and up on the latest medical data. I have complete confidence in his ability to care for me in any situation.

Dr. Jamison Albracht

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I like Dr Albracht, but the wait at the office can be extremly long, I also dont really like dealing with the main nurse (Karen).

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on February 16th, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Albraght for over 10yrs. He is the kindest person you will ever meet. Myself,husband and 14yr. daughter all see him. He knows his patients by name, he takes deep interest in each patient and there illness as well as their over all well being. He is dedicated to the care of his patients and beleive me it shows.

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Albracht, he is Knowledgeable and caring. Takes each of my concerns seriously and address them. I Never feel rush. He is great!!!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2010

Treats patients with dignity and allows for more natural approach to healing and health if that is your preference.

Posted on September 14th, 2009

Dr Albracht has been my family physician for about 5 years and I find him very knowledgable and caring.

Posted on May 31st, 2016