Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamison C Alexander
Dr. Jamison C Alexander, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Alexander has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jamison C Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jamison C Alexander has the following 19 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Women's Health
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Dr. Jamison C Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I have had 2 births with Dr. Alexander. Both have been exceptional as far as office visits, the staff being helpful and delivery procedure as well. I was referred in to the office and I have been so happy with all my experiences here, and could not have chosen a better doctor. I know myself and my babies Are in good hands!
Great Experience. Dr. Alexander made sure I was always taken care of. Would recommend to anyone.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Jamison C Alexander accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJamison Alexander Do Facog, 3401 N Calais Dr Ste B, Sherman, TX
Dr. Jamison C Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.