Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamison C Alexander
Dr. Jamison C Alexander, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jamison C Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jamison C Alexander has the following 19 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Women's Health
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Dr. Jamison C Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamison C Alexander - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
We love and appreciate Dr.Alexander so much! He has kept us safe through both of my c-sections. I cannot imagine anyone doing a better job with their patients and their surgeries. He has always been honest and straight forward with us. He always makes sure we are completely comfortable and understand everything that is going on. We just met Misty with this pregnancy and she is an absolute doll. We trust her to take care of us as well. All of the girls here are so sweet and fun. They seem to really care about us and our growing family.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamison C Alexander - Posted on February 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamison C Alexander - Posted on January 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamison C Alexander - Posted on October 4th, 2017
I have had 2 births with Dr. Alexander. Both have been exceptional as far as office visits, the staff being helpful and delivery procedure as well. I was referred in to the office and I have been so happy with all my experiences here, and could not have chosen a better doctor. I know myself and my babies Are in good hands!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamison C Alexander - Posted on April 28th, 2017
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Jamison C Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jamison C Alexander
Dr. Alexander specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He obtained his Medical School Degree at Desmoines Universtiy of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery. He is located at the Family Medical Clinic, 104 Wall Street, Poteau, OK 74953. He can be reached at 918 635 3558.
Locations & DirectionsJAMISON ALEXANDER DO FACOG, 3401 N Calais Dr Ste B, Sherman, TX
Dr. Jamison C Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sherman, TX.